Happy Holidays and Happy New Year!
The Lambton Federation of Agriculture and the Locally Lambton Food & Fun Map would like to extend to you a Happy Holidays to you and your family, and hope that joy and good health will continue into the new year.
- With this season upon us and reflecting on the year we’ve had, we are constantly reminded that this pandemic continues to change life as we know it.
- As producers and vendors, we know no obstacle is too great that we cannot overcome it, nor can it change our level of generosity to our neighbours and family.
In this season of giving, we would like to thank you for continuing to support our community, by purchasing local this season and supporting methods for consumers to continue to buy local.
- Supporting local in our gift giving, decorating, and feeding our families, supports the agricultural sector directly or indirectly.
- Purchasing food, flowers, greenery, and gifts directly from our local growers, producers and stores, helps our small business community and in turn allows them to survive the urge for all of us to purchase online from businesses from afar.
The importance of being online:
Many of our Locally Lambton vendors/participants have made great efforts in bringing their businesses up to speed with our new reality so they can continue operating during the pandemic with online virtual stores, curbside pickup, and social media posts designed to let consumers know when and how they are open.
A reminder to our participants that all your changes, recent or otherwise, can be shown on your map profiles, and updated in real-time directly on the Locally Lambton Food & Fun Map system itself.
Participants should have received an email when signing up with the subject line: “[Locally Lambton] Your username and password info”. In that email there is a link that allows you to login to your map’s profile and make changes whenever you want.
If you need that initial email to be resent, let us know.
For those vendors that have not made the switch to an online presence, did you know that the Sarnia-Lambton Economic Partnership (SLEP) is offering, at no charge, assistance to local small businesses in growing their online, e-commerce and social media marketing presence.
The Digital Main Street program offered by SLEP is offered in collaboration with community partners and business associations across the Sarnia-Lambton area and provides an opportunity to implement free digital tools and technologies to help make them the most tech-savvy and competitive businesses in the province.
The application deadline is December 31st, so act fast.
We want to specially thank all of our participants on the Locally Lambton Food & Fun Map.
Being a participant in our marketing package also includes social media updates and other promotion from our social media channels and other partners.
- If you haven’t renewed for 2021 yet, it’s not too late. Just let us know at [email protected] and we will send you your renewal date reminder.
Are you not on the map yet?
- Were you a participant in our previous editions of the printed Maps?
- Are you a farm-gate producer and seller, or run a farm market or winery/brewery?
- Are you an artisan, produce specialty items, or run an attraction in Lambton County?
Have a look at the map, and click through all the categories and sub-categories that are included with the annual marketing package of $50 per year.
Please contact us for further information on the categories, terms and conditions, and payment options, or head on over to locallylambton.com/apply/ to register online.
It’s quick and easy.
Once again, Happy Holidays and all the best in 2021.
Thank-you for your consideration…
Locally Lambton Food & Fun Map | LFA
519-864-4224 | locallylambton.com
PS, Sponsorship packages are being offered for those wanting to be involved in the map, but don’t fit any of the map categories. If you’re interested, let us know.